Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I had my teeth carved in a greenish plastercine like mold yesterday. Next week I will collect my formed plastic mold to start on my 10 days teeth whitening bleach process. There was this live modeling dental nurse who did just the upper teeth and you could see the colour difference before and after. Apparently, her boss made her do that! How cruel! She even stuck a diamond stud on her teeth to present how much whiter it is.

I'm pretty excited about getting whiter teeth. I am blessed with well aligned clean teeth, just a little on the off-white side. So I thought, since I have dental benefits, why not. The draw backs might be sensitive teeth during the whitening process. But who wouldn't want to have a brighter smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting www.natashayong.com and leaving your comments.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]