Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Nintendo DS Lite Close Up
Nintendo DS Lite Close Up,
originally uploaded by natashayong.




Nintendo DS Lite In Japan
Nintendo DS Lite In Japan,
originally uploaded by natashayong.
Look what present I got from Japan! The hottest gadget that is taking Japan by storm! An Enamel Navy Nintendo DS Lite! The DS Lite phenomenon in Japan is like what the iPod Nano did in America. Sell out in minutes, overnight qeues... it's a crazy scene! The DS Lite are selling so hot, I only got my shipment delivered 2 months later. Still I believe I am one of the very few in Singapore who owns the DS Lite. Together with my package comes 2 Mario games and a Play-Yan Movie Adapter. The touch screen and 3D graphics will bring game play to another level. Now I’m all geared up for the release of “The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass” to be released in June /July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting www.natashayong.com and leaving your comments.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]