Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Nintendo DS Lite M3 Set
Nintendo DS Lite M3 Set,
originally uploaded by natashayong.
This is my new add on to the Nintendo DS Lite - a M3 Lite Mirco SD Adaptor. The M3 Lite Adaptor set comes with the M3 Lite Chip board, 3 coloured shell casing (Black or Navy Blue, Cool Blue and White) and an installation CD. I convinced the dude who sold the set to also throw in the baby pink shell. Not that I will ever own myself a PINK console... but who knows.

The M3 Lite's colour, size and finishing is a perfect match when fitted into the console. The case fits in and runs any sized Micro SD card with a cool spring push catch. I was actually really impressed with the over built of the product.

With the M3 Lite, I converted my gaming console to run homebrew applications such as an Organiser, movie / audio player, photo-viewer, e-book reader and with the wireless feature on the DS Lite - surf the web, mail or MSN.
Now how cool is all that.

More hours of fun await!



The M3 Lite Adaptor in comparision to the original DS Lite Cartriage







Here you'll also notice the back of my Nintendo DS Lite, with the make information in Japanese (an import from Japan). Different from the English ones bought in Singapore.



1 Giga Byte of data you can pack into a tiny tiny Micro SD Card! Kingston 1 Gig Micro SD with SD Adaptor. How small can it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visting www.natashayong.com and leaving your comments.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]